Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Recap

It has been a while since I have updated on what has been happening!! The month of July went so quickly! I can't believe it is already August!

We have been working on some things around the house (both interior and exterior), so I should have some exciting reveals later this week! So stay tuned! Honestly, we have been working on one of the reveals for waaaay too long! It is the renovation that has taken forever! Let's just say that we can both add plumbing and tiling to our resumes. Sometimes I wonder why I get so excited about DIY projects. I think I get excited about the money we can save by doing it ourselves! But, most of the time I look at the darling husband half-way through the project and ask myself: "why didn't I just marry rich?" But, when it is all finished, it is totally rewarding and I want to find another project to start working on!

This past weekend I ventured down to Branson to meet up with my greatest friend of all, Mer. We had a wonderful time together! She and her husband's family were down there for a conference. We spent Saturday eating and lounging around Tablerock Lake. We even did a little canoeing. And by "we," I really mean, "me." I think she paddled once or twice...the rest of the time she was taking in the scenery! I should have just said that I went kayaking...it was practically the same thing, except there was another person weighing down the boat!!

We have another exciting weekend ahead of us! I will save the details for another post, so that I can include some pictures!

I hope everyone is having a great week! Stay tuned because I have several exciting posts to follow!

4 comments:

Merideth August 5, 2009 at 12:10 PM  

HEY! I TRIED to help paddle. Apparently I'm just not good enough for you. :) I was too busy "honking" my horn. HOOOOOOONNNNNNNKKKKKK!

J August 5, 2009 at 12:28 PM  

lol!! I just had to give you a hard time! I thought it was funny! I had a great time!! :)

Life In The Family Lane August 5, 2009 at 4:06 PM  

I am in suspense wondering what you remodeled and I can't wait for pictures! "It'll take about an hour" famous quote of Scott Paul before each project! That's all it took, right?!
Your husband is awesome, don't trade him in for $$!

PS Did Matt see Connor playing/sitting in the washers!

J August 5, 2009 at 10:20 PM  

Don't worry....I would never trade Matt in for $$$!! I haven't showed Matt the pics yet of Connor with the washers!! I will have to show him. He is waaay too cute!!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP