Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Introducing....

Our loves! As you all know now from the title of this blog, I do live in the country. We bought our house close to a year ago now, and this is the first time I have ever lived in the country. My husband would affectionately refer to me as a "city girl." Matt has always had a love for all things country. A few months before I met him, he bought these two gorgeous horses! When I met my darling, the first thing on his to-do-list was for me to meet his loves. At that time, they were just babies! I used to be VERY nervous around horses. When I met Mac and Mercy, I fell in love! They were sooo little and the most adorable horses I had laid eyes on...well, they still are; some things never change! I think because I had the opportunity to watch them grow up, they have always been little to me! Mac and Mercy are half brother and sister. I am pretty sure they have the same dad, just a different mom. They LOVE each other. They play together, love each other, eat together, sleep together...they do EVERYTHING together. Every time I look out in the field they are standing by each other's side.

My two loves just grazing in the sun! This is how they spend most of their time.


Up close and personal with Mac. He is my horse. He is the most easy-going horse you will ever meet. And, he knows how to show love. He loves to give me hugs...I taught him how to do it! When I pat my shoulder, He just leans his head on it. It melts my heart every time!

Mac stealing a kiss from Mercy!

My two grazing beauties!

Mac enjoying a lazy day! Occasionally, he likes to lay down and eat! What a life!!

Loving on each other!


Mac's HUGE shadow!

I love these two with all of my heart! They are nothing but a couple of heart-breakers!!

4 comments:

Merideth July 23, 2009 at 10:52 AM  

How cute!!! :)

nat July 24, 2009 at 3:00 PM  

They are so pretty!

Anonymous July 29, 2009 at 9:16 PM  

SO jealous you guys have horses. They're gorgeous!

Sweet Simplicity July 31, 2009 at 11:54 AM  

I love that you taught him how to hug! So sweet! Beautiful horses!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP