In Case You Were Wondering...
This is what we catch G Baby doing in his free time...
Normally, our child is clothed. But, he told us he could dance better without any on...so we let him take it off!! Never mind the fact that his diaper is about to fall off. And, I was dancing too...so I'm sorry about the footage. Oh, and make sure your volume is turned up!
4 comments:
Too cute! I think I need to come over for a dance party... I will work on a play list that G Baby will go crazy for!
haha. Jay-Z sometimes makes me poop too.
bahahahaha GBABY!!! He IS y'alls kid... of course he likes to dance. can't wait to go clubbin with him.
LOL! Oooo Suz.
JENN, he's so adorable! I just want to squeeze him!!! And kiss that little belly! And those scrawny legs! Let's face it, I just can't wait to get my mitts on that kid!
And isn't it so fun messing w/ your kids? We do stuff like that all the time. Cheap entertainment.
Post a Comment