Friday, November 5, 2010

Grayson Levi

I know you were starting to wonder whether or not I survived D-Day. I did!! It was a miracle, I tell ya! In all honestly, it really was not as bad as I imagined it to be in my head! Little Grayson made his way into the world over a month ago! How time flies. He was born on September 25. He weighed in at 6 pounds 2 ounces and 19 inches long. He is perfect. Absolutely perfect. I love him with every ounce of my being. I think it is crazy how fast you can fall in love with somebody. And, when I think I can't love him anymore...I still find more love for him! Everyday that passes...it seems that I love him more. I'm not sure how that is possible...but it has happened!

Now, as for a story behind the birth pictures...my labor progressed sooo quickly that I never had a chance to get my camera from the car. THANKFULLY, my mom's camera was in the room in her purse. But, amoungst the craziness, we didn't find it until the nurses were yelling at us to find a camera! We were able to capture a few "right out of the womb" shots, but not as many as I would have liked. I'm just thankful that things went as smoothly as they did. Let's face it, we have plenty of time now to take pictures!!

Fresh out of the womb...








Four days old...















One week old...






So...I made it through the first week of his life in pictures!! I will continue posting more pictures until I get caught up!!! So nice to be back to blogging!

3 comments:

Megan November 5, 2010 at 11:36 PM  

It is about time!!! I thought G Baby was going to be turning 16 before you got around to blogging about his birth! Guess priorities shift a little now, huh? Well, welcome to the blog world G Baby! Lots of love!

Ashley November 6, 2010 at 12:34 PM  

can i be any more obsessed with this child? jeez louise horse... he is the cutest. now keep updating because chitown isn't okay without g-baby & my horsies. xoxo <3

Tiffany November 29, 2010 at 10:36 AM  

LOVE those pictures!!! He is so adorable :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP