Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Organizing

Do you have that one closet in your house that is always a complete disaster? Let's be honest...it is probably more than just one closet. Our guest bedroom closet has been the catch-all closet for the longest time. Actually, I think it became that way when we moved in. We just threw everything in there that we knew we weren't currently using, and we were going to deal with it later. Later never came. It was time for a change. I was sick of the way things were just piling up in there. We have been in our house for a year and a half now...and we still had not gone through things. Last week, I blocked off an afternoon and decided to go through everything in that closet and decide what we needed, could donate, or could do without.


i spy an Easter basket...

I mean, honestly...it was out of CONTROL! Off to Target I went, and I found the cutest little storage bins. The best part: they were on clearance. I fall in love with Target more and more each day. In the words of Tim Gunn, these little storage bins took my closet from drab to fab! They are worth their weight in gold.

It feels fantastic to have this closet organized and cleaned out!!

3 comments:

Mer February 11, 2010 at 7:38 AM  

LOVE the storage bins!!!! I might have to snatch some up for myself. : ) And your closet looks glorious!

Ashley February 13, 2010 at 10:56 AM  

I will attest that this room is "like a dream". Not only is it perfectly organized, it also has a very comfortable bed with a lookout to where my favorite creatures (the "horsies") live, and the sun shining in your face at 6 AM. Truly, this is the best place to stay in Miller, MO.

Anonymous April 8, 2010 at 10:13 PM  

Can you come do mine now?? ha!! Nice to read another blog from Missouri!!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP