Lots to Learn
Big news around here!! I've decided to take the plunge. I am going to purchase a dslr camera. I've done a ton of research and I've watched numerous tutorials about different camera settings, lenses, and photoshop. Pioneer Woman has great tutorials. I've learned so much from her already! I feel prepared to make the purchase. I just want to make sure that I am going to use the camera to its fullest potential! I have lots to learn, but I think it is going to be fun!
I'm still deciding between two different camera brands. They are virtually the same camera and the same starter lens...I just don't know if I should choose canon or nikon. It's a toss up, really. I've been to the store and checked both of them out in person...and I seem to like both of them the same.
I'll let you know which one I decide on! I'm hoping to have this camera in hand in the next couple of weeks! I'm excited!! :)
I'm still deciding between two different camera brands. They are virtually the same camera and the same starter lens...I just don't know if I should choose canon or nikon. It's a toss up, really. I've been to the store and checked both of them out in person...and I seem to like both of them the same.
I'll let you know which one I decide on! I'm hoping to have this camera in hand in the next couple of weeks! I'm excited!! :)
1 comments:
I'm a Nikon girl, I've worked with both a lot and like Nikons much better. I would marry my D90 if Zach would let me!
Post a Comment