A Bird
It is currently 11:42 in the p.m. It is supposed to be nice quiet around here, but it's not. Apparently, there is a bird in our fireplace. The bird is screaming. And flailing around in there. When he isn't flailing, I think he is screeching. It's not quiet. Not at all.
Baby Daddy is of no help to me. He has a severe ear infection and has been asleep since 6:00. I didn't even know adults got ear infections! It just goes to show you how little I know about ear infections. I do feel badly for him. It's apparently a really bad one according to the doctors. The right side of his face kind of looks like Hitch (you know when he eats the shrimp and his whole face swells up!) That is what Matt currently looks like...but only on the right side of his face. Poor guy. I should take a pic when he isn't looking! :)
...back to the bird issue...
So, I have weighed my options. I tried to wake up baby daddy (his new appropriate nickname that he hates!) to talk through them...but he took Tylenol p.m. Enough said.
My options include:
#1 Open the flue and let the screeching/flailing bird into the fireplace. Catch and release him back into the wilderness. But does he really deserve to live??!
#2 Build a little fire in there. Light it. Shut the glass doors. Then open the flue and cremate his a$$.
#3 Take the shotgun and shoot it up the flue.
#4 Pray he finds an out.
#5 Call a chimney sweep in the morning.
Number five seems to be the most logical solution. I'm really leaning towards option number two. I'll let you know how it goes. Pray for my sanity!
1 comments:
Yay! Your back...
About the bird, don't go option #2 your house will smell like cooked nasty bird! :) My two cents!
Love the baby daddy nickname for Matt, keep using it. It makes people who don't know you or know your married feel awkward!
Post a Comment