Saturday, July 4, 2009

Cheers

I think I have started, erased, and re-started this post at least 27 times now!! I didn't know how much pressure one can feel from just a few sentences of introductions. This pressure is very real! It happens, but I'll be ok. This blog has been something that I have wanted to start for almost a year now, and I am just now getting around to it! How time disappears!!


Being that I have family and friends from coast to coast, and everywhere in between, I thought this would be a great avenue to keep everyone updated on the happenings of our lives. Now, don't get any ideas here...we are not the most exciting people on the block. Oh wait, who am I kidding??! We live in the country. But occasionally, there may be something newsworthy. Also, it is more or less for my memory. I think that last sentence just officially made me sound 80....like my memory may or may not be failing me. In all honesty, I want to be able to look back over the years and see what we have accomplished together! Feel free to join us on our ride!


I did it!! I officially made it through my first post! I think it should all be downhill from here!

...so here's to my first blog post!!!....

2 comments:

Natalie "The Pampered Mom" July 4, 2009 at 3:13 PM  

YEA! I am so excited! Can't wait to follow you on your journey! Cheers!

Anonymous July 5, 2009 at 12:48 PM  

Jennifer, I've booked mark this and your Uncle Steve will be able to access (as long as our computer access is working. Garnett isn't wonderfully reliable in that category). Love to read about things/life in the country! Jessica brooded 18 aracuna chickens until last week--she should have been about 3 weeks away from her first egg. Something(proably a group of coyotes) got into her chicken house by tearing up the chicken wire and killed every one of them. Sad country tale.
hope you all are doing well!
Luv, Joann

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP